Sunday, July 08, 2007

L&S: Materials for "The Origins and Nature of Law" Lecture

I'm slated to next give a lecture on "The Origins and Nature of Law." I can hardly do justice to so vast a topic in one brief talk, so please allow me to offer you links to some supplementary materials. You can find a copy of the PowerPoint file I'll use, complete with cites supporting the quoted passages, here. Earlier on this blog, I explained the graphs of the supply and demand of government services qua monopoly. I also earlier introduced the song about that same theme, Monster. If you don't mind listening to a pretty raw version, you can hear the music for Monster in this MP3 file (played with a capo on the second fret). Lastly, if you want to learn how to play the song, yourself, you can download a copy of the lyrics and chords here.

No comments: