Monday, August 16, 2004

A Fortnight of Fun

When Glen invited me to blog with him, we agreed that I would post for a couple of weeks. Today marks the end of that fortnight, so I thank Glen for hosting me and thank the rest of you for reading and sometimes commenting on my posts. I’ve enjoyed my introduction to blogging.

Looking back, I realize that my blogging mirrors my teaching. In either case, I sometimes let digressions about my personal life get in the way of the substantive points I’d planned to make. Here, for instance, I never got around to blogging about the policy lessons found in the allocation of law school parking lot spaces or about how surprisingly little artists know about the law—two things I had planned to write about. Nor did I get around to updating you all on how one of my neighbors struck back at Landscaping Man. But, speaking of teaching, my classes start again on Wednesday and I need to pay some attention to my day job.

Happy trails, my friends!

No comments: