Friday, November 15, 2002

Titillating Supreme Court Action

Okay, somebody out there must have read the same article I did about the Victoria's Secret case. I read it within the last couple of days, on Salon.com I thought, but now I can't seem to find it anywhere on the web. It had to be the funniest description of arguments before the Supreme Court I ever read. The author cleverly categorized every argument made by the attorneys and justices in lingerie terms -- e.g., the "Miracle Bra" argument, the "lift and separate" argument, the "secure underwire" argument, etc. And the names actually fit the points they represented, though I can no longer remember well enough to give an example. If anyone knows where I can find this article, please send me the URL so I can post it here!

No comments: